Off road parking
Broadband / WiFi
Ground Floor bedroom
Garden / Patio
Higher Chair available
- Electric heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front and side patio garden with decking and furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: There is wheelchair access to the property, please contact the owner for more details.
This stunning barn conversion is situated close to the village of Maulds Meaburn, just a short distance from the popular town of Appleby-in-Westmorland.
This spacious cottage is perfect for families or groups of friends who wish to enjoy Cumbria and the Eden Valley with excellent en-suite accommodation.
As soon as you step into the beautiful hallway you will love the feature archway and the stonework throughout.
There is a large open plan living area with a cosy sitting area with woodburning stove, contemporary kitchen and dining area with patio doors opening out onto a private patio with views across the valley.
There is a ground floor double bedroom, whilst upstairs there are two further double bedrooms.
Outside, the patio is a great place to sit back and enjoy the rural surroundings whilst planning your days out.
Maulds Meaburn is a charming English village with a beck tumbling through, whilst the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks are within easy reach.
This charming corner of Cumbria has plenty to offer with the market towns of Appleby, Kirkby Stephen and Penrith within easy reach.
All have independent shops and restaurants to enjoy.
There are hosts of footpaths and bridleways to explore for amazing days out, whether on foot or on bikes.
This luxury cottage will be delightful at any time of year to explore this great region.
Note: This property can be booked with Roans Farm and Peggies Barn 2 together they sleep 16.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC.
- Ground floor basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.